*This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links.
You know what I’m getting tired of doing every day? Digging through my clothes for something to wear to work, that’s what. It has become very stressful that I decided it was time to declutter and reduce my clothing articles and because I love you guys, I’m sharing my 5 easy steps to revamp your closet
Stress-Free Ways to Revamp Your Closet
1. Get rid of clothes you haven’t worn in 2 years. Donate them to charities or give them to friends and relatives who will make them more useful. Doing this will help you free up a lot of space plus you will make other people happy.
2. Choose 3 or less articles for each type to keep. I know choosing can be hard so I listed down my recommendations:
These clothing items will serve as your basics. Just rotate and accessorize as needed.
4. Limit house clothes to 14 pieces. There are only 7 days in a week, I reserve the rest for those days when I do not want to do the laundry. Ha!
5. Invest in quality pieces. Choose clothing that are classic in style so you can wear them over and over for years and not worry about them going out of fashion. Something like the lace halter top from Rosegal below can be worn several ways for different looks.
6. Don’t be afraid to get and keep a few fun and interesting articles. A pop of color can definitely liven up your outfit. Check some of what I have in mind below. Just make sure that they are quality pieces and colors match with most of what you already have.
There! Fun but easy steps to update and revamp your closet! Do you have other tips for me? Share them with me in the comments!
Click here to see more details of the clothing articles featured on this post.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.
A family lifestyle blogger who left her corporate job in Cebu for a slower life in Iligan City, Philippines. Healthline – Best Mom Blogs 2017, ESCooped – Cebu’s Top Family Blogger 2016, Top 10 Blogs Voice Boks Comedy Edition, Bloggys 2015 – Finalist, Family and Relationships Category, featured on BlogHer.com and HumorWriters.org. Jhanis also works as a Freelance Writer/Content Creator and manages a small farm house decor business when she’s not taking naps.