*This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links.
Sharing with you my Maja Blanca con Maiz Recipe (the creamiest!) today because this is one of my favorite desserts. I mean, I can eat this in the morning, noon, and evening and you won’t hear any complaints from me! 😉
I have cooked Maja Blanca con Maiz several times and and it’s always a hit with the kids. The only thing that my kids do not like whenever I cook this dessert is the fact that I make them wait first so I can takes photos. Sorry kids! A blogger’s gotta do what a blogger’s gotta do!
I do not like gummy pudding (eeew!) and if you’re like me, then you have to try this Maja Blanca con Maiz Recipe because this will give you the creamiest coconut pudding ever!
Ready to start cooking? Don’t worry, this does not require expert cooking skills. If you know how to stir, then you’ve got this. 😉
Maja Blanca con Maiz Recipe
- Cooking Pot
- 400 ml Jolly Coconut Cream or fresh kakang gata
- 3/4 cup Cornstarch
- 390 ml Condensed Milk adjust adjust according to taste
- 154 ml Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar adjust adjust according to taste
- 425 g Cream Corn
- Boil coconut milk in a saucepan.
- Add the condensed milk, sugar and the sweet corn kernels.
- Simmer over low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix evaporated milk and cornstarch thoroughly making sure there are no lumps left.
- Pour the milk and cornstarch mixture into the saucepan and mix well.
- Stir consistently until thick.
- Transfer to a serving dish or ramekins to serve individually
- Garnish with toasted grated coconut if you want.
- Let it cool down then chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
Maja Blanca has always been a popular Pinoy Dessert and I’m sure your family will love this for the upcoming Holidays.
What do you think? Any additional tips for me? Let me know in the comments!
Looking for more Pinoy desserts? Check my Ginataang Bilo-Bilo Recipe!
A family lifestyle blogger who left her corporate job in Cebu for a slower life in Iligan City, Philippines. Healthline – Best Mom Blogs 2017, ESCooped – Cebu’s Top Family Blogger 2016, Top 10 Blogs Voice Boks Comedy Edition, Bloggys 2015 – Finalist, Family and Relationships Category, featured on BlogHer.com and HumorWriters.org. Jhanis also works as a Freelance Writer/Content Creator and manages a small farm house decor business when she’s not taking naps.